Get all the crazy deals right in your e-mailGet informed about latest news, super deals and elefency around the globe. Just enter your email and subscribe!
Get all the crazy deals right in your e-mail
Get informed about latest news, super deals and elefency around the globe. Just enter your email and subscribe!
Terms and conditions
These Terms & Conditions define the relationship between OpticLab Ltd. and individuals/legal persons (hereinafter - User) who are using website www.opticroom.com (hereinafter - opticroom.com).
Please read these terms and conditions before using opticroom.com website. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using our website. You won’t be able to buy our products and services and if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you must refrain from using or ordering products from opticroom.com website. These Terms and Conditions are applied in accordance with Latvian legislation and are binding on each user of opticroom.com regardless of whether or not he is a registered user of opticroom.com . Each user ofopticroom.com should regularly read over Terms and Conditions to be aware of amendments.
1. The website opticroom.com is owned and operated by OpticLab Ltd.
2. OpticLab Ltd. keeps the right to amend Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice or liability and these shall take effect from the moment they are published on opticroom.com.
3. opticroom.com website, whether in part or as a whole, and all associated content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights
4. All proprietary rights in any trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) or service marks, including logos, appearing on our website are owned by us or are used by us with the permission of their owners.
5. Online shop opticroom.com all product prices are shown in Euro (EUR) and include VAT rate.
6. All publications on opticroom.com are informative. OpticLab Ltd. keeps the exclusive right to edit, delete insert any information, delete or insert any products or services for sale without any prior notice and explanation.
7. Product descriptions on opticroom.com are made by specifications given by manufacturer or information found elsewhere and may vary depending on the product manufacturer’s certain changes and modifications.
8. The use of opticroom.com published materials has to be coordinated with OpticLab Ltd. and there must be a reference to it.
9. The user agrees to provide information about himself, which is required for the product purchase and delivery. User is responsible for the veracity of the information. The email adress firstname.lastname@example.org is to be used for any privacy or data removal issues.
10. In the case of breach of rules, opticroom.com has the right to refuse the service provision to the customer, to suspend the access toopticroom.com as well as cancel orders unilaterally.
11. opticroom.com reserves the right not to deliver the product if the customer has not paid for the product. Delivery fees may vary depending on the delivery location.
12. Each opticroom.com registered user is obliged not to divulge personal access data to third parties.
13. When registering on opticroom.com customer database, the User agrees that he will receive notices. Personal Data will be protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The data will be stored and used only for the purchase transaction process, improving the quality of the service, including marketing promotions. OpticLab Ltd. does not disclose details about the customer purchases to third parties, except when required by LR authorities.
14. Shopping procedure on opticroom.com is governed by the Regulations No. 207 of the Cabinet of Ministers of
Latvian Republic on Distance contract with the amendments of March 15, 2005. Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers require that the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item to the seller. Product return costs must be covered by the customer. The order is considered as done at the point of payment transactions completion, whereafter a email from email@example.com with the invoice sent to the user.
15. You may return any purchased product to us as long as it is in its original packaging, unopened and unmarked. You can not return custom made contact lenses. (Toric, Astigmatism, Multifocal contact lenses.
These lenses are under the warranty terms).
16. In order to return a product, you have to submit an application by mail or in person at the OpticLab Ltd. at K.Valdemāra iela 37, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia that you want to cancel your order indicating purchase date, order number, order and total amount. Cardholder gets a refund only to the payment card with which the transaction was made, including cases where the Cardholder has cancelled/refused the Order and/or paid products or services; if the product/service was not provided in proper order or the product/service purchase- sale has not occurred for other reasons. OpticLab Ltd. will make any appropriate refunds within 14 days from the day of submission and receipt of product.
17. Liabilities between opticroom.com and the User are valid for any kind of orders - online shop, phone, e-mail or fax.
18. The information on opticroom.com does not create any legal relationship between Users and OpticLab Ltd.
19. opticroom.com User shall not engage in activities that directly or indirectly involves opticroom.com owner’s rights and legitimate interests.
20. Depending on the nature of the infringement and the consequences, the offender is liable to statutory administrative or criminal liability.
22. opticroom.com doesn’t save and store service contracts.
23. opticroom.com published product and price offers are valid until a particular item is in stock, unless it’s shown otherwise by the particular product.